Let's get everybody back to work.
We are seeking a highly-skilled, experienced webmaster to join our growing in-house technology team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our company’s web presence, ensuring that our site is user-friendly and up to date at all times. You will also work with our technology team to expand our presence through the design and implementation of new web-based applications that will positively impact our supporters' experience. You should be highly knowledgeable in server management and online security, content management, and have solid coding skills.
· Meet with management regularly to discuss current and future functionality
· Monitor security and perform all necessary updates
· Monitor and report all web traffic
· Make all necessary updates to the company site, minimizing downtime
· Update content to reflect current SEO trends
· Repair any broken links and fix any reported bugs
· Maintain virtual and cloud-based servers, optimizing speeds
· Contribute to discussions on ways to improve functionality and usability
· Collaborate with business and technology teams to meet needs and improve efficiency
· Reply to user comments and queries in a timely fashion
· Manage backup servers and failover
· Gather and analyze requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field; master’s degree is a plus
· Evidence of continuing education, such as certifications, is a plus
· 1+ years’ experience in the technology field
· Leadership and/or management experience is a plus
· Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
· Able to manage multiple websites
· Capable of utilizing web content management systems, e.g. WordPress, Sitefinity
· Excellent communicator, especially regarding abstract concepts
Starting salary is $62,500/ year.
This is a remote working opportunity.
AmericansInNeed.org is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
· Web Developer
· Web Designer