Let's get everybody back to work.
We are seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to upper management. Your daily responsibilities will include conducting research, preparing statistical reports, entering data into our system, running reports, and handling information requests. You will also perform clerical duties, such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, scheduling meetings, setting up travel arrangements, and taking notes at meetings. Our ideal candidate can manage a large, diverse workload and knows how to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
· Answer phone inquiries, direct calls to the proper department, and provide basic company information
· Take memos, maintain files, and organize, photocopy, fax, and collate documents as needed
· Arrange travel, accommodations, itineraries, and all correspondence related to arrangements as needed
· Plan, organize and implement events, such as meetings, business luncheons, or client dinners
· Manage executive schedule and act as a liaison for the executive team
· Prepare reports, presentations, and data, as well as maintain files, records, and correspondence for meetings
· High school diploma or equivalent; post-secondary degree a plus
·1+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or a similar role
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
· Experience scheduling appointments and updating calendars
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Valid driver’s license and safe driving record preferred
Starting salary is $42,500/ year.
This is a remote working opportunity.
AmericansInNeed.org is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.